(213) 537-BDSM ✰ e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Penthouse Media Group, Sunnyvale, CA 2008- 2010
Senior Editor, Social Media Liaison
- Solicit, edit and publish professional as well as member-driven magazine content.
- Develop marketing materials, both mass marketing and target campaigns that maximize SEO.
- Initiate projects for new website and product development.
- Establish, disseminate and cultivate cross-platform social media presence for several websites.
- Manage website production from conceptualization, to design, implementation and launch.
- Interface with core market segment at conventions and trade shows, promoting brand awareness.
Crowded Fire Theater Company San Francisco, CA 1997- 2012
Founding Member, Artistic Associate
- Formed core group to create the Crowded Fire Theater Company, drafted Mission Statement, formed non-profit, generated grant material to provide seed funding for the company.
- Wrote and produced three solo shows.
- Generated marketing materials, created viral campaigns and fully exploited all available as well as streaming alternative networking sources for audience development.
- Created content for Crowded Fire’s website.
- Created and appear in video blog for Crowded Fire’s theatrical productions.
- Serve as Resident Artist, working with the Board of Directors in Fundraising and Development.
High Country Passage Travel, San Francisco, CA 2007
Air Reservations Specialist
- Serve as main contact with high-end leisure customers for international travel.
- Utilize custom Information Management Systems to obtain optimal travel itineraries.
- Troubleshoot issues around international travel restrictions and communicate restrictions and advisories to clients.
- Communicate with Airline Group Booking offices to arrange ticketing blocks for High Country Passage Tours.
- Research ancillary travel details, providing customers with timely airline restriction and travel alert information.
- Provide support to my team and clients to ensure all business needs are met.
MSCI Barra, Berkeley, CA 2001– 2006
- Provided support for up to 8 Senior Managers and their direct reports.
- Handled meeting requests, scheduling, event planning, internal and external communications.
- Organized frequent and complex travel, both domestic and international, including obtaining Visas and facilitating transit of materials.
- Created presentations, disseminated corporate information, and insured timely distribution of products to clients.
- Maintained equipment and insured rapid turnaround of upgrades and repairs.
- Organized off-site meetings and activities, as well as “Team Building” events and company-wide gatherings.
- General Project Management for a wide variety of team projects.
Pocket Opera, San Francisco, CA 2000-2001
- Provided Support for Production Manager, Box Office Manager and General Manager.
- Fulfilled duties as needed in order to facilitate day-to-day office functions.
- Designed, built, or obtained props, costumes and set pieces for opera productions.
- Created / executed viral and grassroots marketing initiative.
Wells Fargo & Co./ First Interstate Bank (by acquisition) Los Angeles, Concord, San Francisco, CA 1994-2001
Wells Fargo & Co., San Francisco, CA 1997– 2001
Administrative Assistant, Telephone Banking Division / Internet Services Group
- Managed multiple projects as sole administrative support for a team of thirty managers and their staff.
- Created program of quarterly “Team Building” activities. Anticipated and fulfilled needs of new team members. Facilitated communication between team members and other areas of the bank. Coordinated meetings and travel arrangements.
- Ensured smooth day-to-day functionality within the division through maintenance of personnel and informational files, supply requisition, and invoice processing. Assisted in the development and design of reports and presentations.
- Liaisoned between Management and Technical Support to ensure maintenance and upgrades were performed in a timely manner, and with minimal employee impact.
Wells Fargo, Concord, CA 1996–1997
Executive Office Presidential Letter Response
- Assessed, researched and responded to escalated correspondence on behalf of Regional Management. Produced daily, weekly and monthly tracking studies of Customer issues for Management.
- Maintained extensive knowledge of “Bank and Regulatory Agencies Policies, Procedures and Timeframes” to insure against unnecessary losses. Served as information source for Consumer Credit Card Customer Service Telephone Representatives.
- Designed, developed and published inaugural edition of “Presidential Response Style Guide.”
First Interstate NA, Los Angeles, CA 1995–1996
Presidential Letter Response
- Responded to written inquiries and complaints registered by customers within established procedural time frames and compliance guidelines, utilizing a high level of creativity in responding to our customers.
- Maintained current and archival documentation, providing annual reporting for external Regulatory Agency audits.
- Facilitated interdepartmental cooperation in resolving Customer complaints, and ensured completion of outsourced issues.
First Interstate Bank, Los Angeles, CA 1994–1995
Customer Service Representative level III, Internal Hotline
- Provided exceptional, expedited Customer Service for First Interstate VIP/Gold Card Customers and Branches.
- Served as resource for Customer Service Representatives on escalated customer calls.
- Served as liaison between Senior Management and Telephone Representatives, ensuring Management’s awareness of Employee and Customer concerns.
Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts, Cerritos, CA 1993-1996
Facility Assistant, Level III
- Conducted direct ticket telephone and online sales to the public.
- Supervised staff and volunteers in crowd management, security, hospitality and concessions administration.
- Provided Administrative support for Theatre Manager and Craft Services Department. Served as Event Coordinator for private functions.
- Interacted with performers and VIP’s to insure compliance with contractual obligations for performers and Patrons of the Center.
Education and Training
First Interstate / Wells Fargo Internal Banking Systems. VISIO. PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Suite
Red Cross First Aid, CPR and Emergency Management
New York University, New York, New York. Tisch School of the Arts, Theater Arts Baccalaureate Program
Hunter Elementary and High Schools
First Interstate Bank Card Employee of the Month December 1995
First Interstate Bank Card Employee of the Year 1995
Highly capable in blogging platforms (i.e. WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal, , TypePad, WordPress, etc)
Proficiency with online Social Media platforms (i.e. Twitter, FaceBook, Digg, MySpace, Tumblr, etc)
Extensive background in Theater, Performing Arts, Film and Television.
High degree of facility concerning research, dramaturgy and creative writing.
Exceptionally infectious laugh.
Available upon Request