SEVEN Deadly Facts / SEVEN Deadly BLOGS (I Been Tagged, Yo!)
So there is this fucking meme of tagging people which I hate but also love.
That seems to be today’s theme.
So, thanks to the sultry sexy mama over at Baser Instincts, here are my SEVEN DEADLY FACTS.
I am sure this is stuffÂ about which no-one will give a flying fuck.
1) I cannot cross my legs. Never could. This bugged me as a kid.
2) I once put my handsÂ down the back of a leather loincloth being worn, at the time, by Keith David.
3) I am directly responsible for the deaths of 30-50 goldfish, 1 turtle andÂ 2 gerbils. Â The others you can’t pin on me.
4) I have one branding, four tattoos andÂ seven body piercings.Â
5) Before the age of 13, Â I’d visited almost every Western European capital, as well as Morocco on 3 separate occasions.Â On the second trip we were saved by some Berber tribes peepsÂ after almost falling off of a cliff in a rented CitroÃ«n.Â They also fed us roast lamb in their tents in the motherfucking Atlas Mountains as we waited for a tow.
6) I have had orgasms that have seriously unsettled participants / bystanders / Conductors. Some of these have lasted upwards of 15 minutes. And occasionally closer to a hour.
7) My Dad almost died in the fire on the USS Forrestal. Which may or may not be the fault of John McCain.Â ThatÂ hopped up hotheaded asshole almost made sure I wasn’t born.
I hereby tag the following seven friends and hotties:
Those are some truly interesting facts, Mollena. Number 5 sounds like it was exciting. I’m a bit envious. :p I’m glad someone tagged you for this! :)
Ok, Ok, I’m on it girl! Sheesh! *giggles*
OK girl… I’m ON it! *grins*
[…] I managed to avoid this meme when kaya tagged all her readers, but now Mollena has tagged me in a most unequivocal way, so here I […]
I just now figured out what the ^%$# these posts quoting other posts mean. Wow. Teh innert00bz are amazin’!!