Carnal Carnival ~ TONIGHT!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Program starts at 7:30pm
Remember those hot summer nights at the county fair, feeling the thrill of the rides and trying your hand at throwing baseballs at milk jugs? THAT’S NOT THIS. Instead, we have a hot winter night of kink, fun, music, and debauchery! Throw a whip, feel a singletail, join in the vibrator races. It’s all part of the Exiles Carnal Carnival! Your regular program admission gets you Exiles Bucks to use at the carnival booths â€“ and you can buy more Bucks for more fun too!
We’ll have raffles for kinky goods and this year, you get to CHOOSE which raffle prize you want to try for. Youâ€™ll get a raffle ticket when you come in and another for every child’s toy you donate to MAMA’S TOY DRIVE â€“ and you can buy more raffle tickets for more chances at the goodies!
And hey, I’ll be in the Spanking Booth from 7:30 ~ 9:00 PM
New this year!!!
- Choose exactly which raffle prizes to try for.
- Get a temporary branding!
- Sizzle at the electricity-play booth!
- Leave your coat at the coat check and use your hands for more interesting things.
- Enjoy the free yummy snacks.
- Purchase cupcakes for the Exilesâ€™ ASL interpreter fund.
What will it cost?
- Just like with our regular programs, admission is $4 for members & $10 non-members.
- For the Carnal Carnival, that includes 10 Exiles Bucks and 1 raffle ticket.
- When you need more Exiles Bucks for the booths, you can buy them for $1 each, $5 for 6 or $10 for 13.
- NEW: you can get yourself all-access pass, just $20 for members and $30 for non-members. Your all-access pass gets you ALL the booth-playing you want, along with 2 raffle tickets and free use of the coat check.
P.S.: If youâ€™re bringing a gift to Mamaâ€™s Toy Drive, please bring toys and books that are NEW and UNWRAPPED. They would also like gift cards to music and clothing stores for teenagers.
More info here: http://www.mamasfamily.org/mamas2009toydrive.htm
â™¥ Programs are on the third Friday of the month at the Women’s Building in San Francisco (3543 – 18th Street at Valencia) [map]
â™¥ All women (and those whose gender self-identity is other than male) who are over 18 are welcome.
â™¥ We have sign language interpreters at all of our meetings.
â™¥ Door fees are $4 for members and $10 for non-members. Please have your membership card or ID ready to speed entry.
â™¥ The program runs from 7:30 – 10:00pm and the doors open at 7:30pm.
Directions to The Women’s Building
BART: The Women’s Building is close to 16th street BART. Special note: one side-effect of gentrification in the Mission is that there are a lot of people on the streets between The Women’s Building and the BART station – all nice safe people going to one of the many new local restaurants. You’ll probably feel safe walking the few blocks from 16th Mission BART and The Women’s Building.
The 22 Fillmore runs down 16th Street. Get off at 16th & Valencia and walk two blocks to The Women’s Building.
The 14 Mission runs along Mission Street. Get off at 17th or 18th and walk 1-1/2 blocks to TWB.
Driving from Marin County –
Take the Golden Gate Bridge (101 South) to Lombard Street.
Turn right on Gough (if you get to Van Ness, you went 2 blocks too far).
Take Gough all the way to Market Street. Stay in the center lane.
Turn right onto Market, then a quick left onto Valencia.
Go to 18th Street and look for parking, or continue to 21st for the parking garage. (For fewer hills but more stop lights: from Lombard Street, turn right onto Van Ness instead of Gough, and follow the directions above.)
Street parking is difficult in this neighborhood. There is an inexpensive locked parking garage available on 21st St. between Valencia and Mission and 16th and on Hoff St between Mission and Valencia.